Our Warranty We Offer On All Bicycles.......Even if you did not buy your bicycle direct from X-Treme, rest assured your covered, providing you purchased it from one of our authorized dealers.
Warranty (last updated 06/05/16)
X-Treme offers a 90-day limited manufacturers warranty on all bicycles and accessories on all models that are purchased from an authorized dealer and up to 180 days on certain listed models. Original purchase receipt required.
X-Treme will NOT offer any warranty on any products purchased from second hand sellers, non authorized Dealers, products purchased used, or products that are purchased via outlet centers. X-Treme will offer free lifetime technical support access on these products & if parts are needed, those parts may be purchased from X-Treme.
Selected 90 day warranty models include:
Electric Bicycle's XB-504 - Cabo Cruiser - Alpine Trails - Sierra Trails - Clearwater - South
Selected 6 Month (180 days) Warranty models include:
Trail Maker - Trail Climber - X-Cursion - Newport - Malibu - City Express - Kona - Hanalei - Baja - Sedona - Rubicon
Selected 12 Month (ONE Year) Warranty models include:
Summit 36V - Summit 48V
Selected Limited Lifetime Warranty On Frame:
Trail Maker - Trail Climber - X-Cursion - Newport - Malibu - Kona - Hanalei - Baja - Sedona - Rubicon - Summit 36V - Summit 48V
The warranty starts the day the bicycle is delivered to you. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. We will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first & second warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
We offer a full 6-month even trade warranty on defective batteries.
Selected 1 year battery warranty models include:
Trail Maker - Trail Climber - X-Cursion - Newport - Malibu - City Express - Kona - Hanalei - Baja - Sedona - Rubicon - Summit 36V - Summit 48V
If any battery should become faulty within the specified warranty period we will replace the battery free of charge. X-Treme requires that defective batteries be returned to us for exchange. X-Treme does not pay the shipping fee's to return the batteries to us however we will pay to ship the replacement batteries back to you. If you have questions about our warranty, please contact our support department by opening a ticket only at http://support.x-tremescooters.com/. A friendly representative will get back to you quickly. Our support department hours are Monday through Thursday 8 AM to 5 PM PST.
Limited Warranty Details
What is covered & what is not covered:
1. Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, we will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos may be required by e-mail), at X-Treme's discretion and after careful consideration, we may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to X-Treme for free replacement. X-Treme will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay labor charges to install such parts.
2. Tires, tubes & kick stands: These items are NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
3. During your applicable warranty period: X-Treme will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the end user of the bicycle. We may require certain parts to be returned to X-Treme before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to X-Treme must be paid for by the end user / customer. Call tags will never be issued.
15 DAY RETURN POLICY (Satisfaction Guarantee) (Added 12-10-2008) Updated 10-26-2011) (Updated & Improved 3-26-2012)
If during the first 15 days you choose to return merchandise purchased from X-Treme for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions below.
Return Terms and Conditions
(3-26-2012) (Updated 7-11-2013)
Refunds will be for 100% of the entire purchase price including the original shipping costs.
Extended Warranties purchased will be 100% refunded when a bicycle is returned for a refund; within the extended warranty period only.
At the discretion of X-Treme, a restocking fee of 15% may be deducted from refunds for items returned in their original condition within 15 days of purchase including but not limited to unauthorized returns.
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 15 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for Authorized R.M.A. return shipment:
- Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box; warranty cards, Manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Include a copy of the RMA notice you have received from us via our support department help desk.
- Clearly print your RMA# on the return shipping label (on the outside of the box).For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number. We recommend that the shipment is insured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
Contact Tech Support at this link http://support.x-tremescooters.com/ to obtain an RMA number.
*Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Once merchandise has been received and processed, credit will be applied to the account through which payment was originally made; which means we will refund your dealer or the store you purchased from and your dealer / store will have to refund you.